What is Lexis^®^Learning?
It's the breadth and depth of your knowledge that enables your practice to stand out from the competition and deliver outstanding client service. Investment in training is not an option. It's an absolute imperative.
Lexis®Learning blends face-to-face and online delivery to meet all of your professional development requirements in the most cost-effective and flexible way.
By offering a single-source learning package, we can ensure your fee earners stay informed and maintain a competitive edge, whatever your training agenda or culture. A Lexis®Learning package delivers value in four ways:
- Provides must-have knowledge - keeping fee earners fully aware of legislative change, case law, market changes and meeting CPD requirements
- Reduces the direct costs of training, in some cases by as much as 65%
- Reduces the expense associated with travel to external training
- Frees up more time for fee-earning
The core components of LexisLearning are:
- In-House Training
- Courses (In partnership with BPP)
- E-Learning (LexisMentor)
- LexisLearning Manager
Training is now available upon request to help with usability for visually impaired and blind users. We can now offer training on our platforms using the JAWS screen reader.
Request a webinar trial